Set up your AirPods:
- Put both AirPods in your charging case (Make sure that your charging case has at least a 30% charge remaining).
- Leave the lid open. The status light will flash orange. This means the AirPods are not yet paired to your phone or have not formed a left and right set.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of your charging case for 15- 30 seconds. The status light should flash white.* Your AirPods are now in pairing mode.
- On your device, go to the home screen.
- Close the lid of your case and open the lid once more with your AirPods inside. Hold it next to your device.
- Your iPhone will display the usual AirPods screen. Tap Connect, then tap Done.
- Enjoy your AirPods.
* If the status light continues to flashes amber, connect the case to a power source, close the lid, and wait for 20 minutes. Then open the lid and press and hold the setup button again for 15-30 seconds until the status light flashes white.
Please note your AirPods may take 3-4 charging cycles to reach their full battery potential after you first connect them.
Still need help? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.